Sunday, June 15, 2014

Twitter Hell

I posted a few days ago about the altitude simulation company that is partners with BALCO master fiend, Victor Conte.

I posted that both groups had athletes in BIOGENESIS.

That is before I knew about the AICAR. 

The equinealtitude simulation company requested some from a vet in Australia. He sent me the text & WE informed USADA. It's a banned substance, used in harness racing & cycling that mimics EPO.

Explains why these accounts with basterdized versions of my name keep spreading an altered version of my expired license with Florida race tracks. Is that wire fraud?

Anyone can Google the license, expired 2010....I got hurt in 07. Oh yeah, pictures of my broken face from that wreck are plastered on those identity theft accounts, too.

So anyway, AICAR . Yup, she wanted it.

Kinda devalues her own product, huh? Explains alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment